- YEARS 7-11 Interim Reports will be available on the parent portal from Wednesday, 24 March.
- YEAR 12 Half Yearly HSC reports will be available on the parent portal by Thursday, 22 April.
The purpose of these reports is to give you and your son feedback on completion of classwork, homework/assignment work and behaviour in class. For Year 12, a rank indicating current position in each course of study is included. The Interim Report for Years 7-11 will indicate whether your son’s Classroom Teacher/Year Coordinator would like to discuss progress with you and your son. For Year 12 students the College Office will contact parents/carers if a teacher has requested an interview. However, all parents/carers and students are welcome to attend an interview to discuss progress with teacher(s).
Two Parent/Teacher Afternoon/Evenings have been set for:
Years 7, 9 and 11 – Term 1, Tuesday, 30 March, 3.00pm – 7.00pm
Years 8, 10 and 12 – Term 2, Tuesday, 27 April 3.00pm – 7.00pm
All interviews will be by Zoom
Interview Code for Years 7, 9 and 11 – ke9nz
Go to www.schoolinterviews.com.au and follow these simple instructions.
- Enter the school event code ke9nz
- Enter your details
- Choose your son’s Subject Teacher
When you click finish, your interview timetable will be emailed to you automatically – check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your email immediately. You can return to www.schoolinterviews.com.au at any time, and change your interviews – until bookings close.
- Parents wishing to change their interview times after the closing date, should contact the school directly on: 4228 4344
- For Parents/Carers that don’t have access to the internet contact the College office on 4228 4344 or alternatively parents may send a note to school with the approximate times they require.
Due to the interviews being via Zoom, on the day of the interview our recommendation is to use your son’s device to login to a Zoom session.
- Use the following link: https://lera.erc.nsw.edu.au/pt-interviews to find the teachers zoom link.
- Each interview has been set for 10 minutes. It is important that the interviews do not exceed the time limit to allow for the next scheduled interview.
- Please direct any questions to the College Office.
Director of Studies