Employment at ERC
Our teachers are dynamic, committed and talented individuals who empower our students whilst providing a safe and positive environment for their development.
Edmund Rice College is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. The care, safety and welfare of students is paramount. Each member of staff contributes to our dynamic and diverse community through their passion for education. They empower our students whilst providing a safe and positive environment for their development.
We invite suitable staff to consider joining our vibrant and dynamic learning community.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
See below for our latest staff vacancies. If you are interested in any position, please fill out the Application Form for Employment, as listed below and submit your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries contact the Principal’s Personal Assistant on (02) 4228 4344
Please send applications and a covering letter to:
Edmund Rice College
Locked Bag 10, Wollongong, 2500
ENGLISH (Years 7-12)/Religion Studies, Maternity Relief Position (Terms 3 & 4 – 2021) with the potential for continuing into 2022
Job Type: Secondary Teacher
Teaching Subject: English, Religious Studies
Contract Type: Contract Position Full Time
Applications Close: 31/05/2021
Edmund Rice College, Wollongong is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified teacher of English/Religion Studies who is thoroughly familiar with the NESA English Curriculum 7-12. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate innovative approaches to the teaching of English in order to engage and inspire boys in their learning.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and approval to teach in NSW, specifically appropriate qualifications for the teaching of all courses in English to HSC level
• An understanding and commitment to the Mission and Ethos of the College
• The ability to relate to boys and a practical knowledge of boys’ education issues and initiatives
• Have highly developed interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work collaboratively with all staff
• Be an innovative and engaging classroom teacher.
• Ability to create a positive learning environment in the classroom and promote student responsibility for learning.
• Commitment to academic excellence
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to teach Religion Studies is considered an advantage
• The ability and willingness to contribute to the co-curricular life of the College
- Please forward completed application (as below) and a covering letter to: The Principal Edmund Rice College Locked Bag 10 WOLLONGONG 2500 Direct any enquiries to Ann Preston on (02) 42284344
There are currently no positions advertised.
Application for Employment
This is the College formal Application for Employment for all advertised postitions.Download PDF