Guidelines for us to consider as a school community from Internet Safe Education
Common examples of cyberbullying are:
- Harassment by texting, messaging or emailing with the intent to be cruel or offensive
- Maliciously distributing personal information or photos online without consent
- Excluding individuals from conversations or chat groups to hurt and isolate them
- Assuming fake profiles to anonymously bully individuals
- Deliberately making insulting and defamatory comments in online forums and on social media (trolling) to cause arguments or harm
Accompanying Slides from Internet safety are worth discussing together with your children.