Enrolment Procedure 2019
Enrolment Process – Year 7, 2019
The College does not conduct an entrance exam and accepts applications from boys of all levels. The College operates the model of integration of students with special needs into the general classroom programme. Parents of students with learning needs are required to make an appointment to see Mrs Renate Dunkerly, the Coordinator of Diverse Learning. Please contact Mrs Trish O’Neill (Ph 4228 4344) at the College to arrange an appointment.
For your information the Edmund Rice College Enrolment Policy.
- Applications for enrolment must be returned to the College no later than Friday, 13 April.
- All applicants will be interviewed by appointment between Monday 7 May and Thursday 17 May.
To book and interview go to https://www.schoolinterviews.com.au/ and enter the event code 89emc
Press GO, then
- Enter the Parent Name
- Email Address
- Number of students
- Student name
- Press GO
- Choose an interview date and time
- Press GO
When you click FINISHED your session confirmation will be emailed to you automatically – check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your email immediately. You can return to https://www.schoolinterviews.com.au at any time, and change your sessions – until bookings close.
- The interview would normally be with the Principal or senior members of staff.
- If you have applied to more than one Catholic school, you will be asked at the interview to indicate your priority.
- First round offers of enrolment will be posted Friday 15 June.
- Acceptances need to be received at the College no later than Friday 29 June.