Enrolment Procedure 2018
Enrolment Process – Year 7, 2018
The College does not conduct an entrance exam and accepts applications from boys of all levels. The College operates the model of integration of students with special needs into the general classroom programme. Parents of students with learning needs are required to make an appointment to see Mrs Sky Jones, the Coordinator of Diverse Learning. Please contact Mrs Trish O’Neill at the College to arrange an appointment.
For your information the Edmund Rice College Enrolment Policy.
- Applications for enrolment must be returned to the College no later than Friday, 7 April.
- All applicants will be interviewed by appointment between Monday 8 May and Thursday 18 May.
To book and interview go to the College website www.edmundricecollege.nsw.edu.au
On the Home Page (under the heading “Quick Links”) choose either “Year 7 2018 Enrolment Interview” and enter the event code 2csdb
Press GO, then
- Enter the Parent Name
- Email Address
- Number of students
- Student name
- Press GO
- Choose an interview date and time
- Press GO
When you click FINISHED your session confirmation will be emailed to you automatically – check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your email immediately. You can return to www.edmundricecollege.nsw.edu.au at any time, and change your sessions – until bookings close.
- The interview would normally be with the Principal or senior members of staff.
- If you have applied to more than one Catholic school, you will be asked at the interview to indicate your priority.
- First round offers of enrolment will be posted Friday 9 June.
- Acceptances need to be received at the College no later than Friday 23 June.