Enrolment Process – Year 7, 2021 & 2022
The College does not conduct an entrance exam and accepts applications from boys of all levels. The College operates the model of integration of students with special needs into the general classroom programme. Parents of students with learning needs are required to make an appointment to see the Coordinator of Diverse Learning.
Please contact Mrs Ann Preston Ph 4228 4344 at the College to arrange an appointment.
For your information the Edmund Rice College Enrolment Policy.
At this stage, in place of face to face Enrolment Interviews the College will now conduct the interviews by phone. Parents will still be required to book in an interview time and the College will call them. Should the College need to change this arrangement you will be contacted and advised of alternative arrangements. Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented times.
- Applications for enrolment must be returned to the College no later than Thursday 9 April 2020.
- All applicants will be interviewed by appointment commencing Monday 4 May 2020.
- To book a phone interview go to www.schoolinterviews.com.au and enter the event code:
q2kep (for 2021 enrolments) or
z8bhy (for 2022 enrolments)
Press GO, and follow the instructions
When you click FINISHED your session confirmation will be emailed to you automatically – check your junk mail folder if you do not receive your email immediately. You can return to https://www.schoolinterviews.com.au at any time, and change your sessions – until bookings close.
- The interview would normally be with the Principal or senior members of staff.
- If you have applied to more than one school, you will be asked at the interview to indicate your priority.
- First round offers of enrolment will be posted Friday 5 June 2020.
- Acceptances need to be received at the College no later than Friday 26 June 2020.