Edmund Rice College is a Catholic secondary boys’ school (Years 7 – 12) with an enrolment of 1100 pupils. One of a network of 42 schools across Australia in the Edmund Rice Education Australia network, the College is located on 9 magnificent hectares in Mt Keira. Centrally located in the heart of the Illawarra, Edmund Rice College is within walking distance of the University of Wollongong.
The College is a regional comprehensive boys school drawing students from all regions of the Illawarra. The College offers substantial modern facilities set in a picturesque setting. With a broad curriculum and an extensive extracurricular program, Edmund Rice College caters for interests, skills and abilities across a wide spectrum in a contemporary technologically rich educational setting.
Strongly inclusive, the College prides itself on its diversity as it welcomes students from all backgrounds and cultures.
Applications are invited for the following vacancies.
Teaching Vacancies (advertised)
There are currently no advertised teaching positions.
Support Positions (advertised)
Principal’s PA / Registrar
Edmund Rice College
WEST WOLLONGONG, NSW
Permanent Position Full Time
To commence 21 January, 2019
A permanent full time position commencing 21 January, 2019. The Personal Assistant / Registrar role is responsible for a full range of secretarial and administrative support to the Principal and Leadership Team and requires experience with the provision of timely, efficient and accurate work in a school environment. The role also involves assisting with management of the school office, including supervision and management of school support officers. This position requires a high level of organisational and communication skills. The person should be an excellent team player with high level computer skills and excellent interpersonal skills that enables effective communication with colleagues, students and parents supporting the mission of the College.
- previous experience in an office environment
- advanced word processing skills
- proficiency in the MS Office Suite of applications
- proven ability to recognise confidential issues as they arise and to treat them with the sensitivity required
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- highly developed organisational skills
- an ability to work under limited direction
- a helpful and co-operative approach to leading and working within a team
- current First Aid Certificate
- familiarity with Edumate
- tertiary qualifications in business administration equivalent to a Diploma, or Certificate IV with extensive relevant experience.
Applications close 28 September 2018
For further enquiries contact Trish O’Neill on (02) 4228 4344
Please send applications to:
The Principal Edmund Rice College Locked Bag 10 WOLLONGONG 2500
Casual Positions (not advertised)
In order to be considered for a casual position please complete the Application for Employment form found on the link below and follow the instructions.